For many families, holiday ornaments are a tradition. They can signify a special occasion, or just put a smile on your face when you think about when and where you bought them! Disney Parks Blog has been celebrating Halfway to the Holidays. Much of the information has dealt with Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, and holiday merchandise that is specific to 2022. However, planDisney has also added a list of where you can buy holiday ornaments all year long! Here is the information, from Disney Parks Blog.
planDisney: Find Holiday Ornaments Year-Round at Disney Destinations
by Lisa Mendillo, Communications Manager, Walt Disney World Resort
In honor of the Halfway to the Holidays celebration taking place on the Disney Parks Blog this week, planDisney is here with an “ornamental” way to celebrate!
Ornaments can be used to trim the tree, decorate place settings, add a bit of holiday spirit to a centerpiece and can even be given as a gift for those special people in our life. However, we think they are also a fantastic souvenir and one you can purchase all year round at a Disney park. Here are our planDisney panelist’s favorite places to find them:
Walt Disney World Resort
Looking for a unique ornament at Walt Disney World to remember your trip throughout the year? Look no further than these amazing locations.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas can be found at Disney Springs and offers guests a large variety of ornaments to choose from, as well as many other holiday décor items.
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, located at Magic Kingdom Park, celebrates the joyous season year-round as well. Shop from a variety of ornaments, stockings, and collectibles. The options are as endless as Santa’s list!
- World of Disney at Disney Springs is also a great place to find a Disney-themed ornament, as well as many other souvenirs that you might be compelled to take home and wrap up to give yourself next holiday season! We won’t tell!
Ornaments can be found in most theme park merchandise locations, and don’t forget to check out the shops in your Disney Resorts Collection hotel. A few of our favorites include Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park where you can find the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary ornament, Bayview Gifts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. In EPCOT be sure to visit the World Showcase pavilions to find an ornament unique to that country, including the traditional pickle ornament in Germany.
planDisney tip: Why not personalize your ornament?! At Walt Disney World Resort, Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe and Disney’s Days of Christmas offer several different options to make your ornament truly one-of-a-kind! At Disneyland Resort, personalization can be found at Plaza Point. Add your family name, special celebration, the year, or maybe even a memory from your trip. There are even options to add icons for more festive flair!
- Plaza Point is located on Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland park and allows guests the opportunity to purchase holiday ornaments and other items all year round.
- Julius Katz & Sons is another great place to find ornaments with a slightly different variety. Located in Disney California Adventure park, this location is known to even offer Pixar-themed ornaments.
- planDisney panelist, Kamini C., also recommends visiting Emporium (Disneyland park), World of Disney and Disney Home (both located in Downtown Disney District) for more great selections of ornaments in Disneyland.
Also be sure to check out the gift shops on your favorite Disney Cruise Line ship for more Disney ornaments to brighten your holiday season. Or, if you forgot to pick up a magical souvenir when visiting, check out shopDisney.com.
There are so many places to find the perfect ornament for your family to unwrap each holiday season. Think of all the memories you and your loved ones will share as you unwrap each ornament, place it on your tree and recall the magic of your Disney vacation that year! Before you know it, you will have a heartwarming collection like Tabitha D., a planDisney alumni. She can’t wait for the holiday season to unwrap her Disney ornament collection each year and recall what each one means to her family.
For more great holiday planning tips offered 365 days a year, be sure to visit planDisney and ask your question for a personalized answer from one of your knowledgeable panelists. If you’re looking for more Disney travel tips, follow planDisney on Instagram and Twitter or ask your planning questions at planDisney.com.
Panelists receive compensation for their participation on planDisney.