As you probably know, I have a new obsession with Disneyland. On our recent trip I was happy to finally visit Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure. I’m an average Avengers fan, and even though I don’t know every little detail I still had a blast!
If you want to learn more about this fun new land, here is some great information from Disney Parks Blog.
10 Things You Don’t Want to Miss when Visiting Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park
by Kelsey Lynch, Public Relations Director, Disneyland Resort
Whether you’re a lifelong fan of Super Heroes or a guest discovering them for the very first time, Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure park is an amazing place to immerse yourself and live out your own Super Hero dreams.
There is so much to do, see, taste and discover during any visit to Avengers Campus – and so many thrilling adventures for recruits of all ages to experience. Here’s a list of 10 things that you won’t want to miss during your next visit to Avengers Campus.
1. Encounter many Super Heroes from across time and space at Avengers Campus. You never know which of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (or ally) you may find as you explore Avengers Campus. Recruits could find Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Black Panther, Thor, Doctor Strange and others as they make their way through Avengers Campus.
2. Join Black Panther’s loyal bodyguards in a powerful training session near Avengers Headquarters with The Warriors of Wakanda: The Disciplines of the Dora Milaje. Here, you can explore the tenets of compassion, strength and courage from Wakanda and participate in a series of strength and skill exercises. Okoye, the leader of the Dora Milaje, leads this training encounter.
3. Enjoy delicious sustenance at Shawarma Palace, just like the Avengers did after the Battle of New York. Savor a hand-held savory wrap filled with chicken shawarma or Impossible™ plant-based falafel. Bonus: this food cart is decked out with fun Avengers memorabilia!
4. Watch The Amazing Spider-Man swing into action high above Avengers Campus with gravity-defying, acrobatic feats! Spider-Man flips 60 to 65 feet in the air above the rooftop of the WEB building. Following those stunning moves, Spider-Man swings down off the building to ground level to say hello and inspire the “new recruits” he meets on campus. You can check the Disneyland app to see when you might be able to see the Amazing Spider-Man, next!
5. Grab a unique snack at Terran Treats. Whether you fancy a spiral churro or a cosmic orb, these intergalactic eats are deviously delicious. The Collector, Taneleer Tivan, did not limit his collection to lovable misfits; he also curated this weird and wonderful menu at Terran Treats, a food cart near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
6. Take a thrilling ride on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! On this popular attraction, you can join Rocket on a mission to rescue the Guardians of the Galaxy from the Collector’s fortress. It takes some raucous mayhem, music inspired by the soundtracks from the movies and thrilling free-fall drop sequences for this adventure to break out the Guardians.
7. Use the mobile order* service on the Disneyland app to purchase the delicious (and celestial-sized) Choco Smash CANDY bar from Pym Test Kitchen. Food scientists use Ant-Man and The Wasp’s growing and shrinking technology to create super-sized and super-small foods at Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible™. Additional intriguing food and beverage items available at Pym Test Kitchen include the Quantum Pretzel, Proton PB&J Punch and the Not So Little Chicken Sandwich.
8. Sling webs right alongside Spider-Man aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. This family-friendly attraction is the first Disney ride-through attraction to feature this iconic Super Hero. Your mission: Team up with Spidey and help capture the out-of-control Spider-Bots before they wreak havoc on the Campus!
9. Keep your eyes peeled for fun “Easter Eggs” throughout Avengers Campus. Super Hero fans will spot many of these hidden gems as they explore the land. One of many “Easter Eggs” is a secret map of Avengers Campus, which can be found on the ramp just before boarding the WEB Slinger vehicles.
10. Power up your WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure experience with WEB Tech accessories to make your experience even more extraordinary. While wearing the WEB Power Band on the attraction, their hidden features will give you customized powers! Plus, it’s a great souvenir where the Super Hero role play continues back at home.
What are you most excited about for your next visit to Avengers Campus?
As you plan your next trip to Disneyland Resort, remember that in order to enter a theme park, guests (ages 3 and older) will need both a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and the same park you wish to visit.
And, if you are a Southern California resident and plan to visit Avengers Campus and the Disneyland Resort early this year, check out our latest ticket offer. Eligible guests may experience the magic of Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park for as little as $67 per day for a limited time with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket, subject to park reservation. These tickets are on sale now and can be used through May 26, 2022, and are valid on weekdays.** Read more about it on the Disney Parks Blog.
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
**Tickets can be used on nonconsecutive days, are not valid before 1/3/2022, and expire on May 26, 2022. Tickets valid Mondays through Fridays, with Saturdays and Sundays blocked out. To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required. Theme park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and not guaranteed. A hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Offer valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday ( 1/8, 1/9, 1/15, 1/16, 1/22, 1/23, 1/29, 1/30, 2/5, 2/6, 2/12, 2/13, 2/19, 2/20, 2/26, 2/27, 3/5, 3/6, 3/12, 3/13, 3/19, 3/20, 3/26, 3/27, 4/2, 4/3, 4/9, 4/10, 4/16, 4/17, 4/23, 4/24, 4/30, 5/1, 5/7, 5/8, 5/14, 5/15, 5/21, and 5/22) Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort including updates on wearing face coverings.