Ten Second Tips

Ten Second Tip: Exception to the Annual Pass Freeze

I like this picture better than what I added yesterday… 

Annual Passes are not currently being sold at Walt Disney World, but there is one exception. If someone already has a pass and has a child who has just turned three, it is possible to buy a pass for the child. I have not heard this officially from Disney, but I do know of several people who have been able to do this. Call 407-WDW-PASS (407-939-7277) for more information, or visit a ticket window or Disney Springs for more information.