When I was looking for suggestions on what to post here on Disney Over 50 during the closure due to Coronavirus, someone suggested trivia. I liked the idea, and I have been thinking about it for a few days now. What I plan to do is to write up a bunch of themed questions, and then post those. I’ll add the link on Facebook. Soon after (probably the next day), I’ll post again with the answers.
I thought that I’d start with Walt Disney World roller coasters. Here are the questions. There is no prize, it’s all in fun. Please do not post the answers on Facebook or Instagram, but you can comment that you got them all. These questions are easy, but it’s my first attempt.
Here we go…
1) Speaking of Slinky Dog Dash (it includes the words “here we go” in the soundtrack), how many rows of seats are there in each dog/car?
2) Which roller coaster is now a seasonal attraction?
3) What is special about the end of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?
4) Which of the four Walt Disney World theme parks does not currently have a roller coaster?
5) Who is Disco Yeti, and why does it have that unofficial nickname?
6) What is the maximum speed of Space Mountain?
7) How many inversions are there on Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith?
8) How many versions of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad are there at Disney Parks across the planet?
9) What is the oldest roller coaster at Walt Disney World?
10) What is the lowest height requirement for a Walt Disney World roller coaster?
Bonus question: What were the names of the two roller coaster simulators that are no longer operational, and where were they located?